Skip to content
- Take that long walk with a friend you haven’t seen in ages, or see every day, and you’re not at the “don’t look at me, I see your face too much” phase yet.
- You know that thing we call sport? The one you hide and run away from? Do it.
- Sit back and enjoy a cup of tea or (decaf) coffee. It’s a warm beverage it’s soothing and it won’t give you a ridiculous sugar high.
- Do that assignment that’s due a week from now, right now. It will give extra time over the weekend to spend your weekend the way you should be spending it. CHILLING.
- Watch a funny movie or your favourite series. Tensions get high and you may need time alone and you may need to get your mind off things. But careful don’t slack off and forget to do your work.
- Have something to look forward to at the end of the week. Pizza date with your BFFs or FIFA tournament with the guys.
- When you are about to go to bed, pop into the shower and be sure to wake up the next morning feeling well rested and refreshed.
- LAUGH!!! Learn to look on the bright side. Love life and laugh, laugh, laugh.
- Do that thing that you love doing. Skate, sing, sketch, and write, whatever it is, do it.
- Sleep. You need to do it, just do it.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: